Vernissa Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free VOIP calls to landlines in Europe, USA, Canada, etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Free VOIP calls to landlines in Europe, USA, Canada, etc Empty
PostSubject: Free VOIP calls to landlines in Europe, USA, Canada, etc   Free VOIP calls to landlines in Europe, USA, Canada, etc Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:00 am

www.voipcheap.com are offering free calls to landlines via your computer to Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc. The only time limit is 300 minutes per week. That should satisfy most people!

I have tried it out locally and the quality is good and the delay is not noticable. I do not know how good it would be on a dial up connection, but there is an option to select dial up as your connection type.

The registration email received from Voipcheap says that free calls are restricted to 1 minute per call, but my call was over 3 minutes, and a friend made a 14 minute call to Malaysia. She said the reception was better than using Telefonica's own line. It appears that the 1 minute limit is only in certain countries.
Back to top Go down
https://vernissapark.rpg-board.net

Free VOIP calls to landlines in Europe, USA, Canada, etc
Page 1 of 1